If anyone wants to though, I can release the complete source code of the most recent version of this game alongside its tools and data files if someone else wants to take over this project instead.
Additional details can be found here.
I've been working on this project since November 2013 but I decided to show it late as my little attempt to surprise you guys ... Man have I grown up so fast.
This is a fan-game project starring an original character named Marilyn created by a fellow dA artist named Kenny Anderson who I'am a fan of his works and original characters. One time I thought it would be a really cool idea to make a homebrew game starring one's original character (preferably Marilyn) and so, this project was eventually born! And I believe this is the first OC based fan-game to be a homebrew game.
- Fast loading times and clean disc structure
- Compilation-friendly and MeidoMenu 1.2 compatible
- CD-XA music streaming and sound effects
- Supports widescreen mode (doesn't look good on most emulators though)
- Automatic NTSC/PAL selection
- Smooth scrolling
- Parallax background scrolling of up to 4 layers
- Particle effects
- Simple script system for dialog events
Download the latest version of the game here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rkd9y ... (0.12a).7z
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vzsmt ... _Source.7z