Help loading a .PMD file

Graphic based area of development (Graphics Processing Unit), including the Geometry Transform Engine (GTE), TIM, STR (MDEC), etc.
PBnJK
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
I am a: Hobbyist Programmer
Motto: C is better than C++

Help loading a .PMD file

Post by PBnJK » October 9th, 2023, 6:51 am

Hello guys! I've been enjoying learning about PSX development for these past few weeks, but I've hit a bit of a road block recently...

See,the problem lies in the fact that, while I was able to load a .TMD file just fine on another project, I am now struggling to do what, frankly, should amount to being the exact same thing but using a .PMD model instead.

Attached is a zip with the project so far. If it's any help, the game seems to crash on the GsSortObject3 call (line 133 of the Gfx3D.c file.) I have a hunch this difficulty comes from me using both the lower level addPrim functions together with the higher level libgs stuff, but I don't know exactly. If anyone could point me to the right direction so that I could fix this bug, I would be extremely thankful!

EDIT: I've figured it out! I updated the .ZIP in case anyone needs the help too :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.