Hi guys I want some information

Post a topic about yourself to let others know your skills, hobbies, etc.
diablo8888
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
PlayStation Model: ps3

Hi guys I want some information

Post by diablo8888 » May 22nd, 2024, 9:01 am

Hi guys pleasure diablo8888 , i want some info i configured as best as i can the xp iso in the vm and now i have everything i also have arch Linux , i wanted some info to create projects and compile them ? I have always programmed in C/C++ for the last two years and I have always been fine with vs code with intellesense ! Now is there any program because like vs code that does the same job for me ? I have installed codeblock but for internal libraries gcc , but functions and lib psy-q SDK I have to write them by hand example I write #include <stdio.h> it looks it up and recommends it to me if I write #include<libgs.h> I have to do it by hand and it doesn't give me any info about what the functions do , How do you program for psx ? Oh and is there any document to study every header and function available to make the most of this SDK thanks

gwald
Verified
Net Yaroze Enthusiast
Net Yaroze Enthusiast
I am a: programmer/DBA
PlayStation Model: Net Yaroze

Post by gwald » May 26th, 2024, 2:30 am

Hi welcome.
I use eclipse, but VS code should work, I know that's what they use with psyq-nugget.
The psyq discs on archive.org have a lot of samples, I dont know if the VM has them.

diablo8888
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
PlayStation Model: ps3

Post by diablo8888 » June 4th, 2024, 8:48 pm

Hi i have two conf one the virtual machine with xp downloaded from here ,i tried to set IDE but nothing and arch Linux with vs code and original psyQ sdk now i will check to try to install PsyQ nugget sdk but what work can i do ? my goal is to create also a mini hobby game for ps1