I know it's slightly off topic in a forum dedicated for the PSX, but I was wondering if any of you ever tried this RGB mod for the NES :
If yes, what is your return of experience and how hard is it to fit it ?
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- February 12th, 2014, 8:59 am
- Forum: Miscellaneous / Off Topic
- Topic: NesRGB - RGB mode for Nintendo Entertainment System
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2871
- November 28th, 2013, 8:36 am
- Forum: CD-ROM
- Topic: My attempt of mastering PS1 discs without a mastering drive
- Replies: 29
- Views: 41663
Wow...thanks for bringing back old memories.t0rxe wrote:Paradox did a few (you), and so did the B.A.D team.
Legends never die...
Slightly out of topic I know, but I just have forgotten the B.A.D team and the good things they have done on the PSX scene back then.
- January 19th, 2013, 9:19 pm
- Forum: General Chat / Messaging
- Topic: A follower from a small european country
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1731
Hi guys, I have been following your project over the past few months, donated a few weeks ago to further support the project, and I am now decided to post and present myself. I am 33 years old, native from France and lives in Luxembourg. Interested in all video games, computing and electronic stuffs...