Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- January 5th, 2013, 3:10 am
- Forum: Work Logs / Projects
- Topic: Let's create a program IDE (engine) for ps1.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15306
I think a pre-configured IDE is a good starting point for beginners. I know hardcore C programmers love the piece it together approach but that's because you know what you be do.
- December 7th, 2012, 1:11 am
- Forum: Competition #02 (Codeblast '13)
- Topic: PSXDEV Competiton #02 - Codeblast 2013
- Replies: 19
- Views: 37967
Is it that this announcement is so new or the PSX scene is small? Also, what's the best resource for PSX Chipmunk BASIC? That seems to be my best chance for entering this contest. Er, one more question: The prize that entails an actual PSX CD with label. Will this be mastered to run on non-modded co...