Hello world

Post a topic about yourself to let others know your skills, hobbies, etc.
kondoruy
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?

Hello world

Post by kondoruy » October 6th, 2013, 6:47 am

Greetings from Uruguay to you all , especially any "yorogua" who walks around here.
Since '94 '99 I'm the proud owner of a PSX -7501 , or as it is called today the grandfather gray, since those days when I spent hours playing so many epic games ( FF7 , FF8 , FF9 , Chrono Cross , Syphon Filter, Red Alert , San Francisco Rush, Gran Turismo , etc. ..) to mention some of them, and the dedication that generated so many others, make it today can enjoy more the new games coming out on the market , since most of it i have seen them improve over the pass of the years.
I think that thanks to consoles like the PSX i can say that the new generations have in their hands a great opportunity, because as many of us know the new games look almost real. Like many of us too, are brothers, sisters, of today kids and have passed the baton to the next generation of consoles, i have a chance to show to my brother how much we we could have fun with our beloved consoles , which did not have many graphics in comparison, but really immersive stories.
I leave a greeting to the whole community and I hope to share with you the unfoldment of this new device , which I hope can give a little more life to our tired optic drives.

PD: tnks Shendo the sticker say 94 for any reason :shrug
Last edited by kondoruy on October 6th, 2013, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSX SCPH-7501 NTSC
PSTwo SCPH-75001
2x :up 2x :down 2x :left :right O X

Shendo
Verified
C Programming Expert
C Programming Expert
I am a: Programmer
Motto: Never settle
PlayStation Model: SCPH-7502
Discord: ShendoXT

Post by Shendo » October 6th, 2013, 8:06 am

Hello Kondoruy, enjoy your stay.
PS1 is my favorite console and I'm always happy to see people having fond memories of the console.

P.S 1994 release was only in Japan. For other regions it was 1995.
SCPH-7501 was released in 1998 paired with then new DualShock controller.
Dev console: SCPH-7502, FreePSXBoot, CH340 serial cable.