2.4 GHz Perils

General information to do with the PlayStation 1 Hardware. Including modchips, pinouts, rare or obscure development equipment, etc.
ellison
BANNED
BANNED
I am a: NEET

2.4 GHz Perils

Post by ellison » November 17th, 2016, 12:18 pm

I want to use two 2.4 GHz controllers, but if I plug both of them up the controllers don't know what reciever to go to. Anyone have any ideas?

Admin
PSIO / PSXDEV
PSIO / PSXDEV

Post by Admin » November 17th, 2016, 2:18 pm

...please stop posting crap like this on the forums, or you will be banned.

ellison
BANNED
BANNED
I am a: NEET

Post by ellison » November 17th, 2016, 4:07 pm

So I guess you don't know? Am I really the only idiot in the world that has ever wanted to use two wireless controllers on a PlayStation? I appreciate the help you've gave me so far, and I admire you work (I actually chose a 5501 because you use a 5502), but if you don't like my questions then to hell with you and the PSXDEV Network.

Anyway, when I figure it out, anyone that wants to know can check the Sirrico Net for my findings.

Admin
PSIO / PSXDEV
PSIO / PSXDEV

Post by Admin » November 17th, 2016, 5:10 pm

ellison wrote:So I guess you don't know? Am I really the only idiot in the world that has ever wanted to use two wireless controllers on a PlayStation? I appreciate the help you've gave me so far, and I admire you work (I actually chose a 5501 because you use a 5502), but if you don't like my questions then to hell with you and the PSXDEV Network.

Anyway, when I figure it out, anyone that wants to know can check the Sirrico Net for my findings.
No one knows because your posts lack any detailed information of any kind are are simply pointless. We don't want the forums filled with useless posts which you keep on doing. You have broken the rules which you agreed to on sign-up, you were clearly issued a warning, and you have now clearly demonstrated your attitude towards the PSXDEV community by insulting the members and the admins, and because of this, you are now permanently banned.