The emulator is clipping part of the picture

Problems or feedback about the NO$PSX emulator by Martin Korth
rubixcube6
C Programming Expert
C Programming Expert

The emulator is clipping part of the picture

Post by rubixcube6 » April 18th, 2021, 2:50 pm

Clipping Image.PNG
There are two lines of text at the top but it's cutting off the first line in the game window. The Vram shows the text properly. It seems to look fine in ePSXe. It's really nothing to worry about, but i'm just wondering if it's a misplaced setting, or a bug with the emulator, or a bug with my code.

In case anyone seeing this is curious, I'm trying to integrate this http://www.psxdev.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=626 into my existing project with CD streaming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shadow
Verified
Admin / PSXDEV
Admin / PSXDEV
PlayStation Model: H2000/5502
Discord: Shadow^PSXDEV

Post by Shadow » October 7th, 2022, 1:39 am

There is an option in NO$PSX to change or force from PAL to NTSC. Try switching it.
Development Console: SCPH-5502 with 8MB RAM, MM3 Modchip, PAL 60 Colour Modification (for NTSC), PSIO Switch Board, DB-9 breakout headers for both RGB and Serial output and an Xplorer with CAETLA 0.34.

PlayStation Development PC: Windows 98 SE, Pentium 3 at 400MHz, 128MB SDRAM, DTL-H2000, DTL-H2010, DTL-H201A, DTL-S2020 (with 4GB SCSI-2 HDD), 21" Sony G420, CD-R burner, 3.25" and 5.25" Floppy Diskette Drives, ZIP 100 Diskette Drive and an IBM Model M keyboard.