PSUTOOLS - Convert PS2 PSU save files to MCS and vice versa

Downloadable items posted by PSXDEV members are within this forum.
LameGuy64
Verified
Psy-Q Enthusiast
Psy-Q Enthusiast
I am a: Hobbyist Game Developer
Motto: Commercial or not, play it!
PlayStation Model: H2000/7000

PSUTOOLS - Convert PS2 PSU save files to MCS and vice versa

Post by LameGuy64 » July 2nd, 2016, 12:58 am

These are some old save file tools I made a long time ago. Basically, if you have a PS2 with uLaunchELF, you can use these tools to extract your PS1 save files in a usable mcs format by copying your PS1 saves from a PS2 memory card to your USB drive in PSU format with uLaunchELF's file manager and then convert it into mcs with these tools.

The tools we're written in FreeBASIC and full source code is included... I'm not sure if the output of mcs2psu works however, I don't exactly remember if it did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please don't forget to include my name if you share my work around. Credit where it is due.

Dev. Console: SCPH-7000 with SCPH-7501 ROM, MM3, PAL color fix, Direct AV ports, DB-9 port for Serial I/O, and a Xplorer FX with Caetla 0.35.

DTL-H2000 PC: Dell Optiplex GX110, Windows 98SE & Windows XP, Pentium III 933MHz, 384MB SDRAM, ATI Radeon 7000 VE 64MB, Soundblaster Audigy, 40GB Seagate HDD, Hitachi Lite-on CD-RW Drive, ZIP 250 and 3.5" Floppy.