[DOWNLOAD] X-FLASH V1.2 BETA 3

Downloadable items hosted by PSXDEV admins are within this forum.
Forum rules
Do not post any new topics here. You can reply in the existing topics, but do not create new ones. If you do they will be moved or deleted.
Shadow
Verified
Admin / PSXDEV
Admin / PSXDEV
PlayStation Model: H2000/5502
Discord: Shadow^PSXDEV

[DOWNLOAD] X-FLASH V1.2 BETA 3

Post by Shadow » September 21st, 2012, 9:39 pm

X-FLASH V1.2 BETA 3 by FIREFLY (Created by Tim Schuerewegen)
If you are having trouble flashing or booting your Game Shark, Action Replay or Xplorer, then simply burn this tool to a CD-R and boot it on your modchipped PSX. You will then be able to select a ROM from a list (seen below) that will be flashed to the EEPROM in your cheat cartridge.

The German based ROM's work, and once they have been successfully flashed to your cheat cartridge, you may then upgrade to an English based ROM though PC based tools.

This images license data has been re-patched to ensure it boots correctly unlike others floating around the Internet.
If you need any help, post a reply with your question :)

MENU:

ROM LIST:

DOWNLOAD:
X-FLASH_1.2B3.zip

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Development Console: SCPH-5502 with 8MB RAM, MM3 Modchip, PAL 60 Colour Modification (for NTSC), PSIO Switch Board, DB-9 breakout headers for both RGB and Serial output and an Xplorer with CAETLA 0.34.

PlayStation Development PC: Windows 98 SE, Pentium 3 at 400MHz, 128MB SDRAM, DTL-H2000, DTL-H2010, DTL-H201A, DTL-S2020 (with 4GB SCSI-2 HDD), 21" Sony G420, CD-R burner, 3.25" and 5.25" Floppy Diskette Drives, ZIP 100 Diskette Drive and an IBM Model M keyboard.

Gradius
Verified
Extreme PSXDEV User
Extreme PSXDEV User
I am a: IT Consultant, Systems Integrator
PlayStation Model: 7501

Post by Gradius » September 22nd, 2012, 3:06 am

I found the files here:
http://www.murraymoffatt.com/playstation-xplorer.html

The menu need some clarifications, but since it was made in 2000, for sure it was abandoned.

<L1> - COPY EEPROM TO RAM (512KB)
<0> - REBOOT (or REBOOT PLAYSTATION)

Dunno if a CRC is included, otherwise it would be easy to correct the menu descriptions.

Jh0nh
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?

Post by Jh0nh » June 3rd, 2016, 1:32 pm

Hi Guys,

I am having trouble with the upgrade of my cartridge, the info of the cartridge is:
Game Enhancer II, the version of the EMS is 2.2 and I wish to upgrade to 2.21, but the X-FLASH V1.2 BETA 3 do not detect the EEPROM.
Can some one help me.
Thanks a lot.