[DOWNLOAD] PSYLIB Library Utility (Win32 version)

Downloadable items hosted by PSXDEV admins are within this forum.
Forum rules
Do not post any new topics here. You can reply in the existing topics, but do not create new ones. If you do they will be moved or deleted.
LameGuy64
Verified
Psy-Q Enthusiast
Psy-Q Enthusiast
I am a: Hobbyist Game Developer
Motto: Commercial or not, play it!
PlayStation Model: H2000/7000

[DOWNLOAD] PSYLIB Library Utility (Win32 version)

Post by LameGuy64 » October 18th, 2016, 1:39 pm

This is the Win32 version of the PSYLIB utility found in the Programmer's Tool CD 2.2 disc image. The PsyQ SDK download only contained the DOS version of PSYLIB (but a Win32 version of PSYLINK) and that version obviously does not work in 64-bit versions of Windows and strangely, it also doesn't work in NT based versions of Windows (such as XP) as it crashes for some reason even on real hardware.

I'm providing it here as a standalone download for those who need the Win32 version of PSYLIB but don't want to download over 250MB just for the tool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please don't forget to include my name if you share my work around. Credit where it is due.

Dev. Console: SCPH-7000 with SCPH-7501 ROM, MM3, PAL color fix, Direct AV ports, DB-9 port for Serial I/O, and a Xplorer FX with Caetla 0.35.

DTL-H2000 PC: Dell Optiplex GX110, Windows 98SE & Windows XP, Pentium III 933MHz, 384MB SDRAM, ATI Radeon 7000 VE 64MB, Soundblaster Audigy, 40GB Seagate HDD, Hitachi Lite-on CD-RW Drive, ZIP 250 and 3.5" Floppy.