Akumajō Dracula X: Opera of the Red Moon [previously known as "Squeeze Bomb project"]
Memory Card: 1+ Blocks (each save takes one block, will possibly use one more for system data)
Controller: Standard Analog, Dual Shock is also supported (vibration still needs to be implemented)
Time to Complete: still being developed
Languages: Multi 6 (Jap, Eng, Ita, Spa, Ger, Fre)
The game is currently being produced for the Playstation, but it could be probably ported to some other system, like the Nintendo DS or PC (using OpenGL or DirectX), when it’s completely done and ready for release.
Here is a little list of what you can expect to see:
- Maria will be able to use a variety of weapons, like Alucard or Jonathan Morris;
- Elemental Orbs used for casting spells;
- “Tap a button” scenes, like in Shen Mue or God of War;
- Interaction with the environment to defeat some particular bosses;
- Less dull AI for enemies and bosses. You will need some real strategies this time;
- A little town where you can interact with its inhabitants to obtain any kind of help;
- A region map with an area selector, and four areas available;
- Many, many secrets.
Testing item collision and obtainment, plus a 3D model viewer in the background for showing scaling and motion of the 3D BG layer. Also a brief view of the in-game map.
Temporary placeholders for the main menu screen and other sub menus, also shows how messages can be switched through the several languages supported so far.
Debug module used for testing entities (enemies, candles, background elements, etc.).
Source code (well, sorta): https://www.assembla.com/code/redmoon/s ... ine?rev=15
[latest online build, updated 2012/JAN/05 03:54]