Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (Pre 9/11) (Uncensored)

Anything other than PlayStation content may be posted here
dedomil
Interested PSXDEV User
Interested PSXDEV User

Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (Pre 9/11) (Uncensored)

Post by dedomil » November 11th, 2015, 9:35 am

Hey what's up folks. Yesterday I was looking in YouTube some gameplays of PS1 Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (I played it a bunch of years ago on my lovely PSone as well), and I found a video with a very rare Spider-Man 2 version (Also I didn't knew existed another version)... yeah, one copy of the few copies which exists currently since the first release date and before the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York City which have various differences in the title levels, the final level (World Trade Center) and other things. I think only PAL version exists of this rare copy. So I was searching an ISO from this version in internet but I didn't have luck, I only found russian versions (translated?) but sucks play it on russian, lol. So someone from here have this version? And can upload it on BIN/CUE or ISO?... Seriously I will appreciate that a lot, the unique english version is the PAL copy but patched to NTSC so part of the screen is cut. Or it is possible put the english text file from the NTSC copy into the PAL russian copy?

1. Memorycard texture is different (Main Menu).
2. The controller is different (Main Menu).
3. Wind tunnel is called Clash Flight.
4. The Corkscrew is called Downward Spiral.
5. The Gauntlet is called Aces High.
6. The Best Laid Plans is called Top Of The World.
7. The FMV of the final level is different (they are on the Trade World Center).
8. Final Level Is different.
9. This version lags more.
10. When you fall of building and die instead of Stan lee saying 'Wonderfull' it does Spider-Man fall scream.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eBMBGOZIA0
Differences: The Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro Unreleased "9/11 Version"