Anything other than PlayStation content may be posted here
NikolasFarrel
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
I am a: Gamer
PlayStation Model: PS1

Stress from not starting games

Post by NikolasFarrel » December 26th, 2021, 5:47 pm

Hi, do you get stressed when your favorite games don't launch?

MarkoFinelly
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
I am a: Gamer, Artist

Re: Stress from not starting games

Post by MarkoFinelly » December 26th, 2021, 5:56 pm

Hi, the biggest stress for me was the difficulty to find an image of a favorite game, especially when you get all the game images from one quality resource and then suddenly the images are banned for distribution. Or for example, for me was a very stressful situation when the memory card on which were saved a fairly large number of games of which Final Fantasy VII-VIII on the last and penultimate disc. Now they've come up with CBD Vape Canada and stress can be dealt with, even if you have to rerun it.

BobSatford
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
I am a: Gamer, Programmer

Post by BobSatford » December 26th, 2021, 6:01 pm

Closing the top sites where you can download the image is really stressful. There are rare games that I would like to play, but in order to do this, they need to download. Especially the Japanese games

TheShadowRunner
Active PSXDEV User
Active PSXDEV User
I am a: Enthusiast
PlayStation Model: DTL-H1000

Post by TheShadowRunner » December 28th, 2021, 1:09 pm

Spam is getting almost interesting.
3 bots above created on the same day, replying to the same 2 threads on the 20th then 26th, all this to advertize some CBD vaping crap.
It's not as badly done as it used to be, syntax is weird and they clearly try to create a context where advertizing their shit isn't too obvious, but getting wiser!
I wonder if this is 100% AI yet.

MarkoFinelly
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
I am a: Gamer, Artist

Post by MarkoFinelly » January 13th, 2022, 6:54 am

TheShadowRunner wrote: December 28th, 2021, 1:09 pm Spam is getting almost interesting.
3 bots above created on the same day, replying to the same 2 threads on the 20th then 26th, all this to advertize some CBD vaping crap.
It's not as badly done as it used to be, syntax is weird and they clearly try to create a context where advertizing their shit isn't too obvious, but getting wiser!
Spam?) More like a recommendation or maybe a solution to a problem. Everyone decides for himself to buy or not, and yes by the way sometimes spam is very interesting, I get in the mail so much garbage that it is better not to remember begins headache. We haven't evolved to the point where an AI can be as articulate as a human. Add an "I'm not a robot" button to the forum and the machine will self-deny)

TheShadowRunner
Active PSXDEV User
Active PSXDEV User
I am a: Enthusiast
PlayStation Model: DTL-H1000

Post by TheShadowRunner » January 13th, 2022, 7:08 am

MarkoFinelly wrote: January 13th, 2022, 6:54 am
TheShadowRunner wrote: December 28th, 2021, 1:09 pm Spam is getting almost interesting.
Spam?) More like a recommendation or maybe a solution to a problem. Everyone decides for himself to buy or not, and yes by the way sometimes spam is very interesting, I get in the mail so much garbage that it is better not to remember begins headache. We haven't evolved to the point where an AI can be as articulate as a human. Add an "I'm not a robot" button to the forum and the machine will self-deny)
Is this a joke "CBD Vape Canada" ???
Mods ..