by Shadow » November 10th, 2012, 11:40 pm
- The PSXDEV website has been fixed. General CSS problems have been taken care of for IE users.
- We will be launching the new FTP server soon for the PSX scene
- Thanks goes out to Groepaz for the link on HITMEN!
- The Forums have been backed up.
- The PSX Programming #02 Competition is around the corner! Details will be announced on the 1st of December.
Development Console: SCPH-5502 with 8MB RAM, MM3 Modchip, PAL 60 Colour Modification (for NTSC), PSIO Switch Board, DB-9 breakout headers for both RGB and Serial output and an Xplorer with CAETLA 0.34.
PlayStation Development PC: Windows 98 SE, Pentium 3 at 400MHz, 128MB SDRAM, DTL-H2000, DTL-H2010, DTL-H201A, DTL-S2020 (with 4GB SCSI-2 HDD), 21" Sony G420, CD-R burner, 3.25" and 5.25" Floppy Diskette Drives, ZIP 100 Diskette Drive and an IBM Model M keyboard.