[VDS] "pseudo Net Yaroze": chipped console has integrated STU

Buy, sell and trade PlayStation 1 related software and/or hardware
Forum rules
We do not take any responsibility for what you buy, sell or trade in this forum. You may however report suspicious users and scammers.

Only PlayStation 1 based equipment may be bought, sold and traded here.

Please bump topics only every 14 days (2 weeks) otherwise we will lock the topic.

When listing an item for sale, you must include in each photo alongside the item your name/handle on physical media (paper, cardboard sign, mobile phone displaying it, etc).

You may only list items for sale when your post count is greater than 5 or if you are a verified user.
darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

[VDS] "pseudo Net Yaroze": chipped console has integrated STU

Post by darius » July 6th, 2019, 7:07 am

sorry , i'm french :geek: google traduct !

explanations of the chipped console at STU integrated [/ b]

basically it's like a net yaroze but much better because PC connection by USB instead of port //,
and recognized by the recent W's without the need for drivers: shock:
it connects to the PC with a mini-USB cable as we had not so long ago on such, tablets and GPS

so for the developers but not that!
also for hackers with simple functions to use as:
-copy memory cards from the console on the PC
-Replay firmware recording of actions
-and other functions will certainly be added by the developers :)

that's it: [PS1-DEV]SERIAL TO NET YAROZE USB but integrated into the console!
so this: Playstation 550X and 700X MOD but the link at the top details plus possible functions
it also contains a chip MM3 on a support and even the riders that will go from one bios to the next when the technology is well developed!

WARNING: for the moment it is not planned to make others! so do not drag it too much:)

the MM3 chipped consoles with STU integrated: see the Mini-USB output instead of the port link

Image Image Image Image Image
console PS1 pucée MM3 + STU integré N°2 = 65€
back-up PS1 Net Yaroze boot disc "pwned" (pas besoin de l'access card) = offert

Image Image Image Image Image
console PS1 pucée MM3 + STU integré N°3 = 65€
back-up PS1 Net Yaroze boot disc "pwned" (pas besoin de l'access card) = offert

le coffret complet de developpement si vous voulez aller plus loin que les 1ere manip detaillées dans les liens en debut de post

Image Image
back-up homemade PS1 coffret Net Yaroze developpement kit , 5 CD dans boite X6 = 15€
(vous pouvez les telecharger pour les graver vous méme , liens par MP sur demande !)
Last edited by darius on July 24th, 2019, 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » July 6th, 2019, 7:14 am

sorry, I would do photos with my name next to you if you're interested

Shadow
Verified
Admin / PSXDEV
Admin / PSXDEV
PlayStation Model: H2000/5502
Discord: Shadow^PSXDEV

Post by Shadow » July 6th, 2019, 6:10 pm

Just my two cents, but why would anyone pay 70 Euros for a quite dirty looking PSX with an MM3 modchip and FTDI with a USB port just to run a free publicly available copy of a cracked Net Yaroze disk.

Also, your post count is too low to sell anything so we don't even know if you're a genuine seller.
Development Console: SCPH-5502 with 8MB RAM, MM3 Modchip, PAL 60 Colour Modification (for NTSC), PSIO Switch Board, DB-9 breakout headers for both RGB and Serial output and an Xplorer with CAETLA 0.34.

PlayStation Development PC: Windows 98 SE, Pentium 3 at 400MHz, 128MB SDRAM, DTL-H2000, DTL-H2010, DTL-H201A, DTL-S2020 (with 4GB SCSI-2 HDD), 21" Sony G420, CD-R burner, 3.25" and 5.25" Floppy Diskette Drives, ZIP 100 Diskette Drive and an IBM Model M keyboard.

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » July 6th, 2019, 11:02 pm

sorry ! no probléme = abort my topic please !

danhans42
BANNED
BANNED

Post by danhans42 » July 7th, 2019, 5:29 am

I get your pint about the price, that aside pretty sure Darius is genuine... French guy who runs Darius Saturn forums.

Shadow
Verified
Admin / PSXDEV
Admin / PSXDEV

Post by Shadow » July 7th, 2019, 6:28 am

Ah okay, no worries. I'll leave it up then for him.
Development Console: SCPH-5502 with 8MB RAM, MM3 Modchip, PAL 60 Colour Modification (for NTSC), PSIO Switch Board, DB-9 breakout headers for both RGB and Serial output and an Xplorer with CAETLA 0.34.

PlayStation Development PC: Windows 98 SE, Pentium 3 at 400MHz, 128MB SDRAM, DTL-H2000, DTL-H2010, DTL-H201A, DTL-S2020 (with 4GB SCSI-2 HDD), 21" Sony G420, CD-R burner, 3.25" and 5.25" Floppy Diskette Drives, ZIP 100 Diskette Drive and an IBM Model M keyboard.

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » July 7th, 2019, 7:00 am

danhans42 wrote: July 7th, 2019, 5:29 am I get your pint about the price, that aside pretty sure Darius is genuine... French guy who runs Darius Saturn forums.
Shadow wrote: July 7th, 2019, 6:28 am Ah okay, no worries. I'll leave it up then for him.

thanks for your understanding ;)

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » July 7th, 2019, 7:06 am

and you find too expensive a box with 5 cd engraved and printed (not paper washers!) + new box and dust jacket on photo paper 15 €? it's work even when it's

I do not feel that I'm being abusive, even if it's not allowed by law ;)

danhans42
BANNED
BANNED

Post by danhans42 » July 7th, 2019, 8:10 am

I do not feel you are being abusive. I agree with your point. I wouldn't sell something similar for less because of the time it takes to modify the console and also produce the CD's.

This is why I don't modify consoles for selling on as it doesn't pay for my time financially. People generally do not want to pay enough money for my time so I end up losing money. I found this with the Xbox especially.

Good luck with your sale. It would be great to we more people programming for the PlayStation

I often look at the Playstation section of your forum. Great resource you have!

All the best

Squaresoft74
Verified
/// PSXDEV | ELITE ///
/// PSXDEV | ELITE ///
PlayStation Model: SCPH-7502

Post by Squaresoft74 » July 7th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Just confirming that Darius is genuine.
Already bought from him via his forum and he's a serious seller. :)

Shadow
Verified
Admin / PSXDEV
Admin / PSXDEV

Post by Shadow » July 7th, 2019, 4:23 pm

darius wrote: July 7th, 2019, 7:06 am and you find too expensive a box with 5 cd engraved and printed (not paper washers!) + new box and dust jacket on photo paper 15 €? it's work even when it's
No, the CD-R's you made are fine, but the consoles are overpriced :roll:

Xrider
Verified
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User
I am a: Hardware Dev
PlayStation Model: SCPH-5502

Post by Xrider » July 7th, 2019, 7:33 pm

Hello everybody,

Just for information, is not a simple mm3 and FTDI.
The FTDI is genuine part

Look this picture :

It's the same mod of the picture but with no dual bios mod

And in short time, Darius will release a new mod for PS1, wait and see

Have a good day

Xrider

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » July 7th, 2019, 8:32 pm

thank you to all of you :)
I must add that there is more PS1 in flea markets or empty granaries, it is now necessary to buy lots on ebay including wrecks! prices for blank consoles have gone crazy here: D

Shadow
Verified
Admin / PSXDEV
Admin / PSXDEV

Post by Shadow » July 8th, 2019, 4:22 am

Ah, I had no idea it included a custom circuit board housing those parts, and the fact that the console prices have gone up where the OP lives makes sense now and justifies him asking that much.

I apologise. Good luck with the sale :)

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » July 8th, 2019, 4:33 am

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » July 10th, 2019, 2:10 am

the first is gone ... you will not regret having been next to a material like this one ?
there is still time to take one!

mrhaboobi
Active PSXDEV User
Active PSXDEV User

Post by mrhaboobi » July 10th, 2019, 7:36 am

Id like to just buy the board. dont need a full psx :)

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » July 10th, 2019, 8:16 am

mrhaboobi wrote: July 10th, 2019, 7:36 am Id like to just buy the board. dont need a full psx :)

I sold some copies of the external version

acc PS1 STU + cables = 45€

but I have none !

darius
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by darius » September 20th, 2019, 5:06 am

hi all ! 8-)

news products

les nouveaux S.T.U. pour ceux qui avaient loupés les precedents !
y'en a 5 ! pas plus

c'est l'exact equivalent du boitier qui relie les consoles NET YAROZE au PC , sauf que c'est pas du paralélle mais de l'USB !
c'est reconnu direct par les W recents , notemment W10 :) sans pilotes ni quoique ce soit de compliqué !
ca utilise tout les outils de developpement crées par SONY (et ceux des hackers !) pour la NET YAROZE
et c'est accompagné d'un CD cracké pour se passer de la carte de boot du kit officiel !

les manips les plus simples sont :
-copier le bios de la console
-deplacer des sav des cartes memoires au PC et inversement
-copier le bios des action replay
ensuite pour les vrais moustachus y'a le developpement de jeux ;)

des tutos existent deja en francais et d'autres sont en cours
c'est ca : [PS1 - DEV] SERIAL TO USB NET YAROZE !

il va etre possible bientot pour les plus doués de monter un bios reflashable par exemple !
on le flashera par ce STU (ou peut etre par CD ...)

donc on a bien perfectionné depuis le premier

maintenant c'est ca :
toujours accompagé du CD craqué

ca fonctionne sur TOUTES les PS1 fat avec puce ou action replay pour lire les gravés
ca se connecte sur le port link de toutes les PS1 (donc pas les petites PSone)
vous pouvez voir deux led , une blanche , une bicolore dont je vous detaillerais les fonctions plus tard

Image Image
boitier STU + CD de boot cracké = 40€

mrhaboobi
Active PSXDEV User
Active PSXDEV User

Post by mrhaboobi » September 23rd, 2019, 1:20 pm

HI. insted of external cables, can you make a board that mounts in a regular machine. I have lots of external tyoe cords byt want to just use a USB mini connector or wireless/bluetooth :)