The problem with arikhov , ready - made Windows XP build to create games for Playstation 1

Buy, sell and trade PlayStation 1 related software and/or hardware
Forum rules
We do not take any responsibility for what you buy, sell or trade in this forum. You may however report suspicious users and scammers.

Only PlayStation 1 based equipment may be bought, sold and traded here.

Please bump topics only every 14 days (2 weeks) otherwise we will lock the topic.

When listing an item for sale, you must include in each photo alongside the item your name/handle on physical media (paper, cardboard sign, mobile phone displaying it, etc).

You may only list items for sale when your post count is greater than 5 or if you are a verified user.
Cluster
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
PlayStation Model: scph-1000
Discord: Clusters#7909

The problem with arikhov , ready - made Windows XP build to create games for Playstation 1

Post by Cluster » June 19th, 2022, 3:20 am

I downloaded the finished build from 3 Windows XP archives and they don't open.7-zip doesn't open them either, nor does WinRAR.What should I do?Here is the link for orienting http://www.psxdev.net/help/virtual_machine.html

masterg0r0
Active PSXDEV User
Active PSXDEV User
I am a: Modder and Hobbyist Developer
Motto: Everything is hackable 100%!
PlayStation Model: 1002+7502

Post by masterg0r0 » July 4th, 2022, 3:07 pm

Right-click on the first archive, that is "PSXDEV_WINXP_VPC.001" and click "Extract files...". If that doesn't work for you, then you can setup your own Windows XP virtual machine and setup the Psy-Q SDK from there.