assemblergames

Post a topic about yourself to let others know your skills, hobbies, etc.
stvincent
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

assemblergames

Post by stvincent » October 3rd, 2014, 11:14 am

I've been trying to get onto assembler games so i can by DTL-H2500. Over the last couple of years I've tried to sign up 3-4 times and each time did not get even as much as a confirmation email. (and no,its not spam folder). I totally understand if they are a private forum and want to keep to themselves, however i dont understand why every page on Assembler has an avatar encouraging you to sign up with them ?!

Shadow
Verified
Admin / PSXDEV
Admin / PSXDEV
PlayStation Model: H2000/5502
Discord: Shadow^PSXDEV

Post by Shadow » October 3rd, 2014, 3:15 pm

The site is a quite a bit of a mess, but the signing up should work.
It's just how some websites operate. They require donations and ads in order to pay for the server costs.
We don't do that because I believe it's wrong. A website should be free with no ads, and the information within it should be free. I say that because in order to view the content (images) on ASSEMbler, you need to sign up.

I'm not sure why you're asking about the site here, but I can't help you. The only thing you can do is request a DTL-H2500 in our "Software / Hardware Trading" thread and let it sit there for someone to eventually come across.
Development Console: SCPH-5502 with 8MB RAM, MM3 Modchip, PAL 60 Colour Modification (for NTSC), PSIO Switch Board, DB-9 breakout headers for both RGB and Serial output and an Xplorer with CAETLA 0.34.

PlayStation Development PC: Windows 98 SE, Pentium 3 at 400MHz, 128MB SDRAM, DTL-H2000, DTL-H2010, DTL-H201A, DTL-S2020 (with 4GB SCSI-2 HDD), 21" Sony G420, CD-R burner, 3.25" and 5.25" Floppy Diskette Drives, ZIP 100 Diskette Drive and an IBM Model M keyboard.

stvincent
Curious PSXDEV User
Curious PSXDEV User

Post by stvincent » October 6th, 2014, 1:04 am

thanks for your reply, Shadow. I'm asking here because its the only major site that I know of dedicated to the PSX. cheers!